As in, there’s a general method to the madness of celebrating 100th posts. It entails of people thanking their readers for sticking around the blog, a bit of a celebration, yadayadayada. Nothing too special.
So of course, I’m not going to do that. I’m going to use this to do something new. Something that will revolutionize the way bloggers think of 100 posts.
1)I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS TAKING SO LONG TO GET THERE
2) Welcome new readers to FIRRREEEE EMMMMBLEMMM!
1) Well, I came in with a plan on what to do with Fire Emblem, and for about the first couple of months, it was executed to a tee. Then unfortunately, life got in the way. Then my other blog got in the way. This now leaves less time to think of anything of worth about Fire Emblem, and so, I stall, and stall, and stall, until weeks go by and nothing gets worked on. And that’s a disservice to those following the blog. Now, just a reminder: this blog is strictly more hobby than anything super serious. As in, I’ll post whenever I feel like I got something I want to say. The last thing I need to do is post when I’m nowhere near wanting to. That’s not going to be good. But at the same time, I shouldn’t be going two weeks without working on a post. So I’ll definitely try and get back to post a bit more occasionally, kind of like last week. The monthly Fire Emblem news post was fairly well received, so hopefully when more details of Fire Emblem games come out, will be linking to those at some point, along with other random FE stuff. I still want to cover every single FE manga that’s available out there and talk about it. I just need to get into reading manga though
2) Just want to welcome those who haven’t checked out the blog before. I’ve stated, and stated, and stated, how the blog came to be, but to be quick, this is a blog devoted to just about everything Fire Emblem related. Games, Sounds, Music, etc. I started this blog when what has currently turned out to be the most mainstream Fire Emblem evah, Fire Emblem Awakening, came out way back when. (As in, February. Holy crap the year’s gone by fast.) You could be one of those people that sift through every page on this blog and check out where everything is at. But I’ll make it easy for you by listing everything that I believe will be quite useful to you. I hope you all come out with a better understanding of the franchise, and how it came to be. Still nothing there that doesn’t help? Then let me know what you want me to talk about, and I’ll get to it as best I can. Otherwise, happy hunting! And welcome.
Kick Starting Fire Emblem Talk
- The Fire Emblem Franchise: General summary of all the games.
- What’s Your Best Fire Emblem Game?: Be about as confident, cocky, and obnoxious (or whatever) you want about what you think is the best FE game, It doesn’t matter!
Let Me Tell You Some Things About The Franchise
- What is Fire Emblem? Series: Part I, Part II, and Part III, all for your viewing pleasure. Dropping some knowledge!
- Why Did Fire Emblem Skip The N64?: The series has hit every system except 2. The N64 was one of them.
- Where In The World is That Bastard Shouzou Kaga?: You must know who created the series, and how he’s disappeared since.
- How Has The Weapons System Evolved in Fire Emblem?: In short, not too much!
- Left For Dead: Hard, Maniac, & Lunatic Modes in Fire Emblem: Talking about the difficulty, a series trademark.
Asking You Guys For Your FE Takes!
- What Unreleased Fire Emblem Would You Want To Play?: Remember, 7 games in the series didn’t make it to the West. That’s right, 7!
Specific Shout Outs to Some Series, such as…
Fire Emblem Awakening
- Some Basic Fire Emblem Awakening Advice Time!: Because you needed it. Yes you did!
- 5 Things You Need to Understand About Fire Emblem Awakening: Some stuff relating to the game. May still be useful.
- 5 More Things You Need to Understand About Fire Emblem Awakening: You probably might want to skip this, scout’s honor!
- Commentary on The Fire Emblem Awakening Interview: First, read Iwata Says. Then get my take on some things I noted in said interview.
- Share Your Favorite Fire Emblem Awakening Character: Similar to sharing your best FE game. No, I’m serious!
- People Playing Awakening, Why Didn’t You Start on Normal?: I know some people thought they could cheat like that!
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade (Fuuin no Tsurugi)
- If Fuuin No Tsurugi (Fire Emblem 6) Had Been Released In America…: Just a thought, after Smash Bros Melee came out.
Fire Emblem 7
- Why In Intelligent System’s Name Was Lyn Created?: A fair question…in 2013!
- Why It’s Hard To Play Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: I finally voice my displeasure about this series. So random though.
Fire Emblem Fodder For Your Pleasure
- The Commericals of Fire Emblem: JP really loves to do really strange FE commercials. Be amazed!
- ANDD…The Worst Fire Emblem Commerical Ever Is…: Yep, JP loves to do really strange FE commercials. Be amazed!
- The Manga of Fire Emblem: They used to do a lot of FE manga back in the day. I should do a post wondering why no so much anymore…
- Fire Emblem…As An Anime?: They only did one Fire Emblem anime. With good reason.
- Some of My Favorite Fire Emblem Music: Feel free to share some of your favorites too!
CELEBRATION TIME COME ON
- And So, Let’s Celebrate 10 Years of Fire Emblem in The West: Man, a decade huh? Pretty long time here.
Finally, Random Crap
- So…About The Xbox One…What Would You Have Named the Xbox One?: This will forever be my favorite post because it’s so full of derp and hilariousness.
- Hating The Internet Again: I’m warning you: this is traumatizing.
- I’m on Twitter: Because you know, I could always use some followers and stuff like that!