So with me thinking this is gonna be it for Fire Emblem reps in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS, it makes perfect sense to look back, and see exactly how we all did in predicting who actually make the game. Some were more accurate than others.
Speaking of accurate…
Holy shit was I accurate. Well, for the start at least. Ike, My Unit (Robin), and Lucina were in my predictions list. They all made it into SSB4. If I was smarter, I would have included Marth in the list, but I did have characters I thought would be more off the wall (like Tharja and ANNA! ANNA WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST IN THIS GAME I hope she gets in somehow in some form).
- Luckyo7 considered Nephenee (PoR/RD), Edward (RD), and Tharja (Awakening) had a chance. Welp, maybe not so much!
- Kaxzc listed Chrom and Lucina as expected, with Tiki, Gaius, and Robin as his wish list. He got his expected and one of the characters in his wish list. Basically he was also right, just like me!
- Ashley predicted Oliver (PoR/RD) would make it. Maybe at this rate, his theme will return instead.
- burning8trxx predicted Marth and Ike. He/she was correct! And yes, I look foolish as usual!!!
- Silentium picked Micaiah. Well…yeah. Thing is, chances were low at the start. I think they increased slightly since Robin is a magic user, and Sakurai could conceivably add a straight mage user…but yeah, it’s not looking likely.
- Andimidna had a laundry list of characters he could see in SSB4. In the end though, the top three he listed as likely (Chrom, Lucina, Robin) made it in! We’ll have to see after that.
- MagcargoMan predicted Marth, Ike, Robin, and Tiki would be in SSB4. Well, three out of four ain’t so bad? Then again, while Tiki was shown as a trophy, does that completely eliminate her? Probably, but I’m saying there’s a chance…
So yeah, I’m curious since I’ve seen this thrown around on the interwebs: Is 4 FE reps too many? Should this be it for FE reps? What do you think about the characters in general (for example, it seems Ike has blue flames now?!?)? Whatever ya got, let me know!