A.K.A my strategy on beating Berkut in the Grand Hero Battle. Also cheating of course.
Keys To Beating Berkut’s Map
- Important thing is to have a dancer. Any dancer will do. So if you grabbed that 3* Olivia, make sure she’s at a good level so she can at least take a hit and not get doubled, and you’ll be good to go.
- Wings of Mercy is super useful on this map. Think Escape Route can also be used, but just remember it works the reverse way.
- Of course, you see above the team I used to clear it. The big thing for Infernal is to make sure you separate your units (hence why Palla’s useful for this map. Stahl could be as well). Also be mindful of where you place your units so you can manipulate the A.I.
- The Red Horse Mage on this map is the one unit that was a challenge to me due to his buffs and his tome (ends cavalry units). Tried to run Horse Emblem for this, but just didn’t work for me.
- Berkut fighting wise was disappointing. Get an axe on him and he can’t do much. His resistance being buffed (alongside his lance) makes him harder to kill with Mages but in the end his low speed is a big detriment. Still looks like a cool unit though.
- …Starting to realize that all these GHB may not need an appropriate color distinction (Red, Green, Blue)