Hey, don’t complain about me writing about stuff other than Fire Emblem, you at least get another day (or two…or three) before I write that inevitable Shadow Dragon post that explains why the game’s 10x better when you embrace killing your units.
Instead, I’ll tell you my understanding of what a Hardcore Gamer is.
Well, it seems when I brought Radiant Dawn and played it, I apparently had things to say about this game. So…let’s see…I guess this is 2007, 2008ish? (Probably 2008) I was what, maybe in high school? So it seems I had Fire Emblem passion in me at a younger age than now. So here, let me share with you what I wrote in my school notebook, and if you’ve played Radiant Dawn, you tell me what you thought of it as a whole.
…Oh, be warned, I seemed to have been pretty immature when I wrote this.
There are a lot of generic units you get early in the Fire Emblem games. You may get the Cavalier,
the Jeigan I mean a unit that’s already advanced a class and will turn out to be useless to you in the later chapters because their growth rates are horrible, and the archer who attacks a space away from your enemy. And then there are these units called Pegasus Knights.
Oh yeah, how about them Pegasus Knights? *Somewhere out there, someone cues some horribad erotic music*
Posted in Pegasus Knights
- Tagged Classes, Entertainment, Fire Emblem, Games, girls, heyyyyyy sexy lady!, JRPG, Pegasus Knights, RPG, Units, video games, videogames
Time to go into hiding!!!
So ok, will be honest: things have turned out fairly well since I’ve started this site in March. I have to thank you all for helping me with that!
Posted in Fire Emblem
- Tagged Entertainment, Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem Awakening, Games, Gaming, JRPG, links, Nintendo, RPG, video games, videogames
Fire Emblem: Gaiden, The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem 7, Shadow Dragon, and The Binding Blade. Why am I talking about these? Well…let’s just say there’s a perfectly good reason for that, and it all involves Brawl. We’re gonna be listening to the remixes of these tracks.
Posted in Ankoku Ryuu to Hikari no Tsurugi, Fire Emblem 7, Gaiden, Shadow Dragon, Super Smash Bros Brawl, The Binding Blade, The Sacred Stones, The Sounds To Fire Emblem
- Tagged Entertainment, FE 7, Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi, Fire Emblem: Gaiden, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Games, Music, ost, The Sounds To Fire Emblem, video games
Posted in Lords
- Tagged Classes, Entertainment, Fire Emblem, Games, Information, JRPG, Lords, Nintendo, RPG, Skills, video games
Haha Chrom must be a n00b
So feeling a bit down on yourself when playing Fire Emblem Awakening? Well, still feel that way. Even with my generosity by sharing a few acquired Fire Emblem tips, my advice may not always work out for you, and doubly so if you play on Lunatic. Still, in doing some reading around the internet, it looks like it’s been a struggle for some out there when it comes to playing this game. My conversation with Player1 kind of reflected that while I’ve written about Awakening, I haven’t exactly given some primo advice when it came to playing this game. So let me give out some basic tips for playing Awakening. If you have played the game, feel free to also share some advice/tips below if you have any!
Posted in FE 13: Awakening
- Tagged Basic Stuff, Entertainment, Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Awakening Tips, Games, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, RPG, SRPG, video games